I love teaching! From beginner introductions to polymer clay and multiple day polymer clay boot camps to project oriented classes that are packed with fundamentals. If you would be interested in one of my classes or have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Fandango Polymer Clay Retreat
I am currently scheduled to teach ‘Making Your Mark With Kandinsky’ at Fandango Polymer Clay Retreat, May 2 to 5, 2019. I am one of the three teachers scheduled that also include Maureen Carlson and Toni Ransfield (how fun will that be!). For retreat details go to the Orlando Area Polymer Clay Guild website (www.oapcguild.com).
Bead and Button
I will be teaching five classes at Bead and Button, June 6 to 9, 2019. This is my second year teaching there and I am excited to be back. Class details and registration are found at www.beadandbuttonshow.com.
- Thursday, June 6: Mod Mondrian Lariats
- Friday, June 7: Gone Fishin’
- Friday evening, June 7: Three in Three Earrings
- Saturday, June 8: Picasso-Inspired Portraits in Polymer Clay
South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild
I am teaching a one-day class Exploring Silk Screening on Polymer Clay on July 20th in Miami. For more information go to sfjag.org.
I am teaching five classes at Beadfest in Philadelphia, August 14 to 18th (www.beadfest.com). My classes include:
- Wednesday, August 14: Gone Fishin’
- Thursday, August 15: Making Your Mark With Kandinsky
- Friday morning, August 16: Channeling Mondrian
- Friday afternoon, August 16: Three in Three Earrings
- Saturday, August 17: Picasso-Inspired Portraits in Polymer Clay