It’s coming up quick . . . Beadfest Phillie August 14 through 18! It is a new venue for me, but I know they have done shows throughout the country and have quite the following. I will be teaching five classes that include:
- Gone Fishin’ – full day class, Wednesday August 14
- Making Your Mark With Kandinsky – full day class, Thursday August 15
- Channeling Mondrian – half day morning class, Friday August 16
- Three in Three Earrings – half day afternoon class, Friday August 16
- Picasso-Inspired Portraits in Polymer Clay – full day class, Saturday August 17
I find it so interesting to see which classes are the most popular . . . it changes from place to place. If you are in the area, come join me for some polymer fun!!